Gator Reverse Camera With Dynamic Guidelines Butterfly Mount
The GATOR G30DL DYNAMIC GUIDELINE REVERSE CAMERA features Advanced Movement Detection Technology, allowing the parking guidelines to move and show the predictive path of the vehicle.The durable camera is IP67 rated to ensure it will withstand the harsh Australian conditions and it has a wide 120 degree camera angle providing exceptional coverage at the rear of the vehicle. It can be connected to any PAL compatible display that has an RCA video input and when installed via the reverse trigger, it will automatically display on the monitor when the reverse gear is engaged in the vehicle.
- Dynamic moving guidelines move when the vehicle moves, predicting the path of the vehicle
- 120 Degree wide angle lens provides exceptional rear coverage
- Universal butterfly mounting system allows for installation at the rear on any vehicle
- IP67 Waterproof/Dustproof will ensure the camera will withstand the harsh Australian environment.
- Advanced movement detection technology means the camera does not need to be connected to CANBUS or OBD2 in the vehicle
- Compatible with all 12V vehicles
- Compatible with PAL display monitors
- 5.8M RCA video lead and 1.5M camera lead provides a total cable length of 7.3M
- Mini din connection at camera for simple installation