Redarc Solar Regulator 10A PWM With Anderson Plugs
REDARC’s 10 Amp Solar Regulator acts as the go between to transfer power generated from the panels to the battery.
Featuring multistage charging; boost, absorption and float, REDARC’s 10 Amp Solar Regulator ensures that the correct charge is supplied safely and efficiently to the battery and will protect it from over charging.
It will work with multiple chemistry batteries including AGM, Standard and Calcium*, and is ideal for permanent installation or portable systems, and has multiple levels of protection including over temperature, over charge and reverse polarity.
- Multi-stage charging- boost, absorption, and float
- Works with multiple battery types (REDARC Solar Remote Monitor required)
- Ideal for permanent installation or portable systems
- Multiple levels of protection – over temperature, over charge, reverse polarity
- Genuine Industry Standard Anderson™ SB™50 plug connection
|Input (Operating) Voltage||12V/24V|
|Maximum Power Rating||120/240W|
|Output Current Rating (Cont.)||10A|
|Charge Type||PWM 50Hz|
|Waterproof IP rating||Yes - IP55|
|Operating Temperature||-35°C to +55°C|