Turbosmart Constant Tension Clamps 95-117.5mm (3.750-4.625″) Suits 3.75 & 4.00″ ID Silicone Hose
Constant Tension clamps from Turbosmart are designed to compensate for the thermal cycling and deformation of hoses, such as silicon hose and rubber. As components like couplers, pipes and hoses heat cycle within an engine bay, they expand and contract in size and the our Constant Tension clamps outer ‘Spring Action Band’ works to maintain consistent force & load for maximum reliability, including against deformation and ‘Compression Set’.
No more cut or bruised silicon hose thanks to this unique design that allows for the hose to expand and contract through heat cycles, while maintain perfect tension.
- Dual Spring Action through convoluted Spring Action Band
- Dual Bead Inner shell for concentrated sealing force
- Flanged Edges for protection of soft hose compounds
- Reduced Stress & Distress to hose, increasing service life
Recommended Installation Tips
- Tool(s) Required: Flat Head Screwdriver or 5/16” Socket
- Installation Torque: 5.6Nm / 50in.lbs